Saturday, August 22, 2009

Primary Sources: Great Online Class

Primary Sources, Where have you been? Why have I never used primary sources? I didn’t use them because I didn’t know where to find the resources.I never considered all of the possibilities.
  • Primary Sources, Where have you been? Why have I never used primary sources? I didn’t use them because I didn’t know where to find the resources.I never considered all of the possibilities. - By Dennis OConnor

  • Learn how to locate authentic digital primary sources in multiple formats to enhance your curriculum. Develop age appropriate learning activities that promote higher level questioning and critical thinking skills while adding excitement to student learning through engaging activities. The course is especially helpful for teachers of AP classes, teachers addressing state and national standards requiring the use of primary sources, and teachers working with National History Day activities. Materials fromTPS Direct, the Library of Congress Teaching with Primary Sources professional development program, will be incorporated in the class.
Posted from Diigo. The rest of Information Fluency group favorite links are here.

No comments: